- Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Medicine
- Department of ENT
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Ophthalmology (Eye)
- Department of Dermatology (Skin)
- Department of Orthopedics
- Department of Pathology & Laboratory Services
- Department of Dentistry
- Emergency and Trauma Services Department
- Audiology/ Speech Therapy
- Dressing / Plaster Room
- X-ray Services
- Dressing Room
Malaria Clinic is functional at the hospital.
Services of trained physiotherapists are available for patients during 08:00 AM to 02:00 PM in Room No. 0008
Runs in Room no. – 01 & 04 on all working days. Plaster services runs from Room No. 05.
Bio Medical Waste:
It is the waste generated in the hospital as a result of patient diagnosis treatment or investigation of human beings/ animals. Necessary equipments are available at the work stations for proper management & segregation of biomedical waste. (Needle Destroyer, Colour Coded Segregation bags, Transport Trolleys/ Wheel barrows)
Bio Medical Waste is stored in a separate waste storage room, handed over daily for final treatment & disposal. Time to time training is given to Medical/ Para Medical staff regarding handling & management of Bio Medical Waste.